Donny (Douglas Davenport, Eddy) Daddy (Eddy) Big D and Maverick (Leo) Davendork, Donny D, Moneybags, Cash Cow, Richie Rich (once), Don, Daddy Big Bucks (Principal Perry) Smoothie Guy (Mr.President) Mister Blabenmouth (leo)
|Date of Birth||
1971 Age 43
Inventor Father/Uncle/Adoptive Father
Tasha Davenport (wife) Bree Davenport (Bionic Niece/Adoptive Daughter) Chase Davenport (Bionic Nephew/Adoptive Son) Adam (Bionic Nephew/Adoptive Son) Leo Dooley (Bionic Step-Son) Henry [S-5] Adoptive son Douglas Davenport (Biological Brother) Rose Dooley (mother-in-law) Marcus Davenport (bionic/android nephew) (Deceased) Unnamed mother
Tasha Davenport (Wife)
Bree Davenport Henry Chase Davenport Adam Davenport Leo Dooley Douglas Davenport Eddy (best friend) (destroyed, later revived) Unnamed FBI Agent Dr. Evans Principal Perry (former enemy)
Douglas Davenport (formerly) Principal Perry (formerly) Marcus Davenport (Deceased) S-1 Victor Krane Bionic Army
Davenport Industries, Good Guy
Crush, Chop and Burn
Leo is Donald's teen stepson. He mainly calls him 'Big D' because of his position as head of the Davenport household. He also wants to be bionic and go on missions with Adam, Bree, and Chase. He snuck onto a mission in Rats on a Train. Donald sometimes tries too hard to bond with Leo. === ===
- Genius-Level Intellect: Donald is a undeniable genius, able to make revolutionary technology with ease, his knowledge is incredible, only matched by his engineering skills. As well as being able to work out how to make his contraptions, he is also equally able to build them. He is the only character who appears brighter than Chase.
- Martial Arts: He is highly capable of hand to hand combat as shown in Bionic Birthday Fail, Quarantined, and Bionic Showdown as he is the one who trained Adam, Bree and Chase in hand to hand combat, and is even able to take them on, despite them being bionically enhanced.
- Bravery: Donald is a very brave man. Although a normal human, he is more than willing to put himself in dangerous situations when necessary. He will often come through and help Adam, Bree, and Chase if they require it on their mission.
- Simplicity: His biggest weakness. Although an overwhelmingly intelligent and innovative thinker, it is this same genius level intellect that seems to be a problem as he is unable or simply cannot think simplistically. Seen in Missin' the Mission when he believed that he could contain the gas without Adam, Bree and Chase until Leo made him realize that they could use the fan as an alternative. He thinks in complexity.
- Technology: Donald cannot go a day without technology, he could not even relax at the beach with Tasha. He even made a cellphone can to try and find out about the mission which didn't work because Tasha caught Leo drinking "cola".
- Over-Inventing Things: As seen in Night of the Living Virus, he invents too many things unnecessarily such as a secret laser system.
- Arrogance: Donald is very arrogant, and at times seems to be a borderline egomaniac. Although most of the time he simply appears harmlessly eccentric, at times he can be greedy, selfish and mean. His arrogance also creates other problems, such as him being unwilling to admit he was wrong, or except responsibility for his mistakes and failings. A very notable example is in The Rats Strike Back where he refuses to admit he was wrong to the very last minute, causing him to lose an important contract. He even admits he has a colossal ego on occasion, such as describing Adam's monster truck as "a car the same size as my ego."
- Thinking Quick: Although he is incredibly intelligent, he has difficulty thinking on his feet when worried or nervous. He sometimes comes to a loss of words and needs people to help him. In Mission: Space, Donald asks for Leo's help when Marcus finds the lab and inquires about the capsule. He does get better at this later on though.
- Selfishness: At times Donald can be incredibly selfish, and sometimes acts like he can do anything he wants purely because he is rich and a genius, at times he only thinks of money and himself.
- Childishness: Donald is very childish, as shown in Chore Wars with him being obsessed with Pig Zombies, and in Zip It, with him joining on Adam and Leo's zipline and owning T- Shirt cannons.
- Being Blackmailed: Since Principal Perry found out about Adam Bree and Chase in No Going Back, Donald bribed Perry to keep the secret, whenever she wants more money, she blackmails him saying that she'll tell everyone about Adam, Bree, and Chase.
- Interrogation: In You Posted What?!? he was scared he was goning to spell the beans,which he did.
- Crying: In You Posted What?!?,Dude, Where's My Lab? he was about to cry so he is tender~ hearted
- He is the only main five character who is absent for episode(s).
- He was a multimillionaire.
- He was back to being a billionaire.
- His room has video games, action figures, and a 50 ft TV screen (Crush, Chop and Burn)
- Everytime the rats and Leo do something to frustrate him, he always says, "you're grounded forever."
- Because Principal Perry found out that Adam, Bree and Chase are bionic, she blackmailed Donald to buy her silence so she wouldnt tell anyone
- He invented a virtual, holographic 3D TV (Crush, Chop and Burn)
- He invented a cyber mask.
- Eddy calls him "Donny".
- He is a very wealthy scientist.
- His bionic children always call him "Mr. Davenport", but still regard him as their father.
- Despite inventing Eddy and claiming Eddy to be his 'best friend', he finds him as a 'vaguely disturbing smart-home system'.
- Leo calls him "Big D".
- He created the world's fastest train and helicopter. 
- He had action figures as friends during his childhood.
- He calls his action figure friends pieces of his heart.
- His last name, Davenport, is also the same name as the Presidential family in The First Kid a movie made by Disney.
- He has never told Adam, Bree or Chase about Santa.
- He has never celebrated Adam's, Bree's or Chase's birthdays. (Bionic Birthday Fail)
- He celebrates with cookies. (Back From the Future)
- In the alternate future, he became morbidly-obese and bald. Leo questioned how he could become bald with all the proven over the counter hair treatments available.
- It was revealed in Can I Borrow the Helicopter?, that Davenport has a pool table room, a bumper car room, an arcade room, a surf simulator room, and a room full of mirrors that Davenport likes to call "a room full of me".
- He gets over-excited when he has "Father-Son Times" with Leo.
- He used the word Leo'ed-up in Memory Wipe.
- He is on "The Call", a video call where Chase and himself present his newest inventions to all the international buyers.
- He tends to wear dark or dull colors like black, grey, brown etc.
- Chase is his best martial arts student as he was the only one who could put up a fight against him (Bionic Birthday Fail). Chase also took out more bad guys than Adam using martial arts. (Quarantined).
- He likes to watch Pig Zombie movies (Chore Wars)
- He invented a car that drives itself. (Speed Trapped)
- He said that money is not as important as Adam,Bree, and Chase (but is a very close second).
- In Quarantined, Adam was convinced he was a 'space witch', "..the worst kind".
- His nickname, Big D, is the same nickname as Dallas, Texas, USA.
- He described high school as "soul crushing".
- He has an art vault, complete with multiple copies of famous paintings with his own face painted on it, which he calls Daven-Portraits. (Hole In One)
- Chase, while trying to get Davenport away from the ruined painting, said that he should do a "Daven-Sculpture", which greatly intrigued him. It is still unknown if any Daven-Sculptures have been completed.
- He sings his own elevator music.
- His high school sport was A.P. Chemistry.
- Douglas is his younger brother.
- He and Douglas now get along.
- He believed, along with the FBI & his mom, that Douglas was dead.
- Douglas calls him "Donny," which he hates to be called. Although, when Eddy calls him that, he sometimes doesn't mind.
- Not only did he create Eddy, but he also created Edie.
- He was once in an a Capella group made entirely up of boys, which Douglas refers to as a 'boy band'.
- When Eddy said to him "Daddy's home!" he found it creepy.
- Donald is currently (approximately) 43 years old.
- His catch phrase is "I'm awesome!"
- He sang his own ringtone (Perry 2.0)
- He's been in Davenport Industries since 1992. (Twas The Mission Before Christmas).
- He went broke in No Going Back.
- In Sink or Swim, he was trying to help deactivate the triton App in Adam, Bree and Chase, though he hid behind the counter.
- In The Jet Wing, he did a death defying stunt to help raise money for a new lab.
- In Mission: Mission Creek High, it was revealed he made a deal with the government for a missile to help pay for the new lab as well.
- He wears leggings and makeup. (Sink or Swim and Zip It)
- He has t-shirt cannons. (Zip It)
- Both he and his brother Douglas are irrationally obsessed with their hair, as he claims that he is "a man with hair that just won't quit".
- He was supposed to be 6'1 (Dude, Where's My Lab?)
- Adam thinks Donald was wearing a wig in Trent Gets Schooled .
- Donald is not a mature adult, he is just an adult due to his childish plays in Lab Rats. (Bro Down)
- He let Douglas stay with his family at the end of Which Father Knows Best?
- He cries during interrogations. (You Posted What?!?)
- Davenport industries have been running for around seventeen years, based on his story in Bionic Showdown.
- According to Douglas, at some point Donald had a nosejob. (Which Father Knows Best?)
- Due to his intelligence, there is a joke between the family that goes as follows: "NASA called, they want their nerd back!" (The Rats Strike Back).