Trevor E. Maverick Davenport
T-Master, T-Dude, T-Dog, T-Fame
Male (Superhuman Robot)\ Biohuman Android
|Date of Birth||
January 1, 1995
Z-Class Bionic Agent, S-Class Spy
Logan Jackson\Davenport (Father)
Donald Davenport (Uncle\Adoptive Father
Tasha Davenport (step-aunt/Adoptive step-mother)
Marcus Davenport (Android brother)
Adam Davenport (bionic brother)
Bree Davenport (bionic sister)
Chase Davenport (bionic brother)
Leo Dooley (step-cousin/step-brother)
Ally Knight (Season 2-3) Raquel Blue (Season 3-Present)
Adam, Bree, and Chase
Mission Creek High
Trevor is son of Logan Jackson\Davenport who was part of H.Y.D.R.A S.H.E.I.L.D a superhero agency who his brothers used to work before the Davenport Industries while still being 2 months old Douglas implanted the ultimate bionic serum in Trevor's milk causing him to get deadly plauge. Months later Trevor was in life threatening condition with Douglas secretly implanting robot parts and a bionic chip into the baby, Trevor wasn't sick anymore he was in healthiest condition ever. 2 weeks later Logan dissapeared causing Davenport brothers to care of him. Many Days Later Donald finding out that Douglas gave him bionics, Davenport secretly took Trevor and Adam, Bree and Chase bought a house, kicked Douglas out of the project and started trainning Adam, Bree, Chase and Trevor. One year later after the event Douglas decided to capture the lab rats and turn them into an evil bionic army failing to get Adam, Bree and Chase he successfuly captured Trevor kept as his own buit three androids and Trainning for evil by stealing at banks by the Age of 6 and Stealing Top Secrets from the government by the Age of 13 causing them to go in hiding while tracking Adam, Bree and Chase. In Mission Invisible he's and his brothers have enrolled at Mission Creek to befriend The lab rats but really catch the lab rats. After Turn up at the Davenports and claimed to be invited by Marcus. He wanders into the lab with Marcus and puts in a security camera. In the end, he is revealed to be an evil spy and works for a mysterious person that is Mr. Davenport's evil brother.
At the end of the episode "Mission Invisible", it is revealed that he is bionic and threated Leo by to killing him with his bionics and expose Adam, Chase and Bree's bionics to world. At the end of "Speed Trapped," it is revealed that he and is brother are bionics and he has more bionics and threatens to masquerade as him and expose there own bionics to the words. While Marcus would expose there bionics to the world and Jacob would mimic his voice. In No Going Back he learns about he and his brother secrets and Trevor and Jacob join the Lab Rats while Marcus comes back and refuses too and is carrying on the plan himself and all the Lab Rats plus Jacob and Trevor combine all there power and almost destroying Marcus but Marcus gets back up but more angrier but by a bionic cannester malfunction causing to break his android parts into a billion pieces they all leave but Marcus hands pop out off the rubble and his android head flashes with one green eye causing him to return. While Danny is missing.
Bionic Powers Edit
- Superhuman Strength: It is revealed in Bionic Showdown that Trevor has Super Strength much like Adam' except he is easily over powered than Adam in Bionic Showdown he was able to lift and throw him and he could destroy the world into pieces and could destroy a row of 200,000000000000000000 giant robots with a single punch.
- Superhuman Speed: It was revealed in Leo vs Evil Trevor is even faster than Bree, being able to dodge her high speed attacks with ease he can't be seen by others not even a fly he is thefastest person on the earth he can run over 27,000km in 10 minutes
- Superhuman Intelligence: It was revealed in Bro Down He is incredibly intelligent where he is at a level where he is smart as Einstein & Chase combined and also is knowledgeable in many fields, including science, math, laws, circuitry and combat. He is also a capable strategist and he said that he made the upgraded weapons for the teams on the and a bionic team of security robot.
- Superhuman Jumping: It was revealed in Leo vs Evil Trevor can jump incredible distances and land safely, covering frighteningly tall heights and long distances.
- Mimicry: It was revealed in Speed Trapped Trevor can mimicry a person by sound, abillities, appereance and memory.
- Saw Fingers: It was revealed in Bionic Showdown like Marcus he can make spinning saws come out of his hand after trying to kill Leo.
- Heat Shaping Fingers: It was also revealed in Bionic Showdown He tries to kill Chase with lasers that he shapes into a sword claws come out of his finger tip.
- Molecular Kinesis: In Concert in a Can It was revealed that Trevor can manipulate the molecules around an object, giving him a form of telekinesis.
- Telescopic Vision: It was revealed in Mission: Space that Trevor can zoom his vision into seeing distant objects in a magnified scale he is also able to see vast distances, outside the atmosphere, solar-system or even galactic distances.
- X-Ray Vision: It was reaveled in The Haunting of Mission Creek High he could see through solid objects, organic matter and that allows him to pinpoint physical weaknesses to any human.
- Force Field: It was revealed in Missin' the Mission capable of creating a shield, to protect himself and others.
- Levitation: It was revealed in Avalanche he can levitate in mid air and uses it to kick the falling rocks from the mountain.
- Flame Vision: It was revealed in Bionic Showdown He has fire rays that shoot from his eyes. He can apparantly control the intensity, and he can Destroy, Melt and Burn objects & humans.
- Yellow Stunning Vision: It is revealed in Perry 2.0 that Trevor has yellow laser vision that can only stun Adam, Bree, Chase but can kill or (and) knock out human this power much like Adam's except his stun people while Adam can melt things.
- Hacking: It was revealed in Speed Trapped that he can hack into anything such as Cars, Supercomputers and etc.
- Laser Vision: It is revealed in Missin' the Mission when infuriated, he gains the energy for the orange laser vision when hits the enemy it turns into an orange gaseous energy causing a shockwave explosion
- Freezing Kryptonite Vision: It was revealed in Bionic Showdown it is reaveled that Trevor has blue freeze vision much like Adam's except his freezes things and bionics don't work inside of it while Adam's laser vision melts things. Trevor's freeze vision proves to be incredibly powerful, one single pulse was enough to freeze his giant hulk robot.
- Wall Sticking: One of his of his first bionics revealed in Mission Invisible he can stick to walls much like Bree but he is not affected by Gravity
- Werewolf Transformation: It was revealed in Bionic Showdown Trevor was given with the ability to transform into a wolf including senses, stamina , etc. In addition werewolves are often attributed strength, and speed and he is invulnerable to silver and causing to have this powers these are the enhancements he is also gifted with these powers such as, Claw Retraction, Contaminant Immunity, Poison Immunity, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Reflexes, Lunar Empowerment, Lycanthropic Infection, Regenerative Healing Factor ,Weather Adaptation, Wolf Physiology, Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Smell, Night Vision, Enhanced Stamina, Environmental Adaptation, Feral Mind,Predator Instinct, Temperature Regulation.
- Sonic Grenades: In the episode No Going Back , when Marcus is about to kill Jacob, Trevor becomes infuriated and gains the energy to scream which blows a giant blast that nearly kills Marcus. When accessing this power, his voice significantly deepens like Spike's voice.
- Time Manipulation: It was revealed in Bionic Showdown Trevor can manipulate the flow of time of a general area or a specific target in various manners, the basics revolving around accelerating, slowing, stopping and even rewinding or looping. The range of area affected is proportional to the mastery of the user, with top levels can affect the entire space and time continuum.
- Dark Hole Vision: It was revealed in No Going Back Trevor can create, control, manipulate, materialize , summon and shoot a laser of a dark hole and could potentially use it to manipulate gravity, magnetism and many other cosmic forces this is one of his strongest bionics
- GeoLeap: It was reaveled in Bionic Showdown that Trevor molecularly transports himself (and whoever he touches) from one place to another by thinking about his destination.
- Power Mixture: It was revealed in No Going Back can merge two or more powers to create new powers as well as different combinations.
- Intangibility: It was revealed in Avalanche move through objects and ignore most physical effects in their way
- Dragon Transformation: In the episode No Going Back Trevor has the ability to take on the form of Dragon he was also gifted with these enhancements Atmospheric Adaptation, Decelerated Aging and Semi-Immortality,Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation,Elemental Breath, Fire Breath,Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition, Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Intelligence, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Vision, Fear Masking, Flight, possibly by Wing Manifestation, Hypnosis, Magic Immunity, Natural Weaponry, Claw Retraction, Enhanced Bite, Prehensile Tail, Omnilingualism, Regenerative Healing Factor, Shapeshifting, Camouflage, Elasticity, Malleable Anatomy, Size Manipulation,Thermal Resistance===
- Angel Warrior Transformation: In the episode No Going Back Trevor can transform into the ultimate ange; warrior who can achieve beyond causality, logic and reason, and can achieve absolutely anything without any limit or condition.
- Solar Manipulation: In the episode Leo vs Evil Trevor can control, create and manipulate all aspects of a sun's power, starting from its immense heat, luminosity, mass/gravitational field, magnetic field, raw nuclear energy and reaction, etc.
- Vibrokinesis: In the episode Bionic Showdown Trevor can generate powerful shock-waves that can cause objects/people to be pushed over, repulsed back, shatter fragile objects
- Bone Manipulation: In the episode Leo vs Evil Trevor has complete control over the bones of oneself and others, including crowing, shaping, manipulating density/weight, using as projectiles/weapons, etc.
- Vampire Transformation: In the episode Leo vs Evil Trevor can either is or can transform into an vampire, a being who subsists by feeding on the life essence of living creatures (often in the form of blood) with abilities such as either is or can transform into an vampire, a being who subsists by feeding on the life essence of living creatures (often in the form of blood) with abilities such as Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality, Enhanced Condition, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Combat, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Endurance,Enhanced Senses, Night Vision, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength, Regenerative Healing Factor.
- Animal Morphing: In the episode Bionic Showdown Trevor can transform into animals, as well as use the abilities, traits and appearance/physiology of animals by rearranging their own DNA structure. he can also alien animals and/or animals they have never encountered, such as Dinosaurs
Disintegration Beam: In the episode Bionic Showdown Trevor can emit beams of energy that disintegrates anything it touches.
- Nothingness Manipulation: In the episode Bionic Showdown Trevor can remove items from existence. Some users may simply make things disappear others may be able to prevent energy from ever being conceived. Some users can delete an eternity, removing targets from all lineages of time in every dimension.
- Duplications: In the episode Bionic Showdown Trevor can instantly make a perfect replicate themselves and/or targets which can be objects or living beings, numerous times.
- Memory Manipulation: In the episode No Going Back Trevor can control memories of oneself and others, allowing them to modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, restore, erase, detect, and view them.
- Energy Amplification: In the episode Inside Job Trevor is able to amplify and possess massive amounts of energy in the user or others, some users are able to amplify energy to unlimited levels.
- Mission Invisible
- Concert In A Can
- Mission Space
- Speed Trapped
- Spy Fly
- Missin' The Mission
- Robot Fight Club
- Bro Down
- The Rats Strike Back
- Parallel Universe
- Spike's Got Talent
- Leo vs Evil
- Bionic Showdown
- Memory Wipe
- Perry 2.0
- Prank You Very Much
- The Haunting Of Mission Creek High
- Adam Up
- Llama Drama
- My Little Brother
- Trent Gets Schooled
- No Going Back