Trevor Davenport is a new character to the Lab Rats series, played by Trevor Jackson. He was first seen in Mission Invisible ". He becomes friends with the Lab Rats but is really trying to catch the Lab Rats. In Bionic Showdown it was reaveled Douglas implanted bionics into him as a baby behind Logan & Donald's back
Trevor is son of Logan Jackson\Davenport who was part of H.Y.D.R.A S.H.E.I.L.D a superhero agency who his brothers used to work before the Davenport Industries while still being 2 months old Douglas implanted the ultimate bionic serum in Trevor causing him to get deadly plauge. Months later Trevor was in life threatening condition with Douglas secretly implanting robot parts and a bionic chip into the baby, Trevor wasn't sick anymore he was in healthiest condition ever. 2 weeks later Logan dissapeared causing Davenport brothers to care of him. Many Days Later Donald finding out that Douglas gave him bionics, Davenport secretly took Trevor and Adam, Bree and Chase bought a house, kicked Douglas out of the project and started trainning Adam, Bree, Chase and Trevor. One year later after the event Douglas decided to capture the lab rats and turn them into an evil bionic army failing to get Adam, Bree and Chase he successfuly captured Trevor kept as his own buit three androids and Trainning for evil by stealing at banks by the Age of 6 and Stealing Top Secrets from the government by the Age of 13 causing them to go in hiding while tracking Adam, Bree and Chase. In Mission Invisible he's and his brothers have enrolled at Mission Creek to befriend The lab rats but really catch the lab rats. After Turn up at the Davenports and claimed to be invited by Marcus. He wanders into the lab with Marcus and puts in a security camera. In the end, he is revealed to be an evil spy and works for a mysterious person that is Mr. Davenport's evil brother.
At the end of the episode "Mission Invisible", it is revealed that he is bionic and threated Leo by to killing him with his bionics and expose Adam, Chase and Bree's bionics to world. At the end of "Speed Trapped," it is revealed that he and is brother are bionics and he has more bionics and threatens to masquerade as him and expose there own bionics to the words. While Marcus would expose there bionics to the world and Jacob would mimic his voice. In No Going Back he learns about he and his brother secrets and Trevor and Jacob join the Lab Rats while Marcus comes back and refuses too and is carrying on the plan himself and all the Lab Rats plus Jacob and Trevor combine all there power and almost destroying Marcus but Marcus gets back up but more angrier but by a bionic cannester malfunction causing to break his android parts into a billion pieces they all leave but Marcus hands pop out off the rubble and his android head flashes with one green eye causing him to return. While Danny is missing.
Bionic Powers Edit
- Superhuman Strength: It is revealed in Bionic Showdown that Trevor has Super Strength much like Adam' except he is easily over powered than Adam in Bionic Showdown he was able to lift and throw him and he could destroy the world into pieces and could destroy a row of 200,000000000000000000 giant robots with a single punch.
- Superhuman Speed: It was revealed in Leo vs Evil Trevor is even faster than Bree, being able to dodge her high speed attacks with ease he can't be seen by others not even a fly he is thefastest person on the earth he can run over 27,000km in 1 minute
- Superhuman Intelligence: It was revealed in Bro Down He is incredibly intelligent where he is at a level where he is smart as Einstein & Chase combined and also is knowledgeable in many fields, including science, math, laws, circuitry and combat. He is also a capable strategist and he said that he made the upgraded weapons for the teams on the and a bionic team of security robots.
- Superhuman Jumping: It was revealed in Leo vs Evil Trevor can jump incredible distances and land safely, covering frighteningly tall heights and long distances.
- Adamatium Claws: It was revealed in Bionic Showdown Trevor's skeleton includes six retractable 12-inch long adamantium bone claws, six in each arm, that are housed beneath the skin and muscle of his forearms.
- Supersonic Flight: In the episode Bionic Showdown Trevor can fly at speeds that surpasses the speed of sound.
- Super Durability: Lasers that would kill normal people only stun him. He's also able to take one of Adam's super strong punches and only be winded. Another good example is in Bionic Showdown when he fell from a tall building onto his back and was able to walk it off in a matter of seconds.
Override App: He can take over Adam, Bree, Chase, Marcus, Jacob, Danny and everybody else in the world remotely.
- Mimicry: It was revealed in Speed Trapped Trevor can mimicry a person by sound, abillities, appereance and memory.
- Saw Fingers: It was revealed in Bionic Showdown like Marcus he can make spinning saws come out of his hand after trying to kill Leo.
- Heat Shaping Fingers: It was also revealed in Bionic Showdown that he can shape any object with his Heat Shaping Fingers, He tries to kill Chase with lasers that he shapes into a sword claws come out of his finger tip.
- Molecular Kinesis: In Concert in a Can It was revealed that Trevor can manipulate the molecules around of anything giving him a form of telekinesis.
- Sense Recording:He can record what he hears or sees and plug it into a flash-drive slot to replay it.
- Bionic GPS: Trevor can track cell signals using his bionics.
- Fingerprint Recognition App: He can record people's fingerprints and scan an area for a specific one.
- Viewing Screen: Trevor can project a holographic screen and use it to see multiple locations.
- Hacking: Trevor can remotely hack computers.
- Magnetism App: Trevor can turn his hands into a powerful magnet attracting metal objects
- Fire Breath: Trevor is able to manipulate the fire in their lungs in a way that allows them to shape the exhaling of acid. He can also bursts of fire, streams of fire, spheres made of fire, etc. from the mouth
- Freeze Breath: Trevor is able to manipulate energy that can manifest as ice or freezing cold in their lungs in a way that allows them to shape the exhaling of ice and cold. These shapes can include bursts, streams, spheres, or a cloud of it from the mouth.
- Telescopic Vision: It was revealed in Mission: Space that Trevor can zoom his vision into seeing distant objects in a magnified scale he is also able to see vast distances, outside the atmosphere, solar-system or even galactic distances.
- X-Ray Vision: It was reaveled in The Haunting of Mission Creek High he could see through solid objects, organic matter and that allows him to pinpoint physical weaknesses to any human.
- Force Field: It was revealed in Missin' the Mission capable of creating a shield, to protect himself and others.
- Levitation: It was revealed in Avalanche he can levitate in mid air and uses it to kick the falling rocks from the mountain.
- Bionic Fist: When formed, the handle of Trevor's gains a kind of bio-energy field, this serves as a shield, After stabilizing the energy of Trevor is shining so sparkling around the handle. The more energy is concentrated, denser becomes the energy around his wrist. After the blow struck, Trevor wins, the form similar to a comet blue this was used on Adam and Chase on s2e14
Touch Kinesis: When Trevor touches a book or an object, he can temporarily absorb the contents of the book and use it for 30 minutes when this is disabled, Trevor does not remember anything that happened while he was mimicrying the book.
- Mission Invisible
- Concert In A Can
- Mission Space
- Speed Trapped
- Spy Fly
- Missin' The Mission
- Robot Fight Club
- Bro Down
- The Rats Strike Back
- Parallel Universe
- Spike's Got Talent
- Leo vs Evil
- Hole In One
- Trucked Out
- The Bionic 500
- Bionic Showdown
- Memory Wipe
- Perry 2.0
- Prank You Very Much
- The Haunting Of Mission Creek High
- Inside Job
- Adam Up
- Llama Drama
- My Little Brother
- Trent Gets Schooled
- No Going Back